This unique guide is designed to be user-friendly with the walks being on A5 weather-proof cards.
There are 20 varied walks to cater for all abilities whether you are after a short stroll on the Moors or longer hike at the coast with the route is written in great detail along with local pieces of history and interest along with how long the walk is and the time it will take.
On the reverse of the card is an Ordnance Survey map section clearly showing the route. Also included in the pack is a useful user guide that explains the country code and instructions on how to read maps and a compass along with more local information.
To complete the pack a map case is also included which means you don’t need to carry a cumbersome guide with you as all the information you need is provided on the walking card that is safely kept in the map case provided.
See where we can take you…..
- Pickering Castle and the North York Moors Railway
- Maw Wyke Hole from Robin Hood’s Bay
- Grosmont and the Moors Railway from Egton Bridge
- Littlebeck and Falling Foss from May Beck
- The Hole of Horcum from Saltergate
- Rievaulx Abbey from Old Byland
- Cloughton and Hayburn Wykes
- Rudland Rigg and Farndale from Low Mill
- Mallyan Spout and Roman Road from Goathland
- Robin Hood’s Bay from Ravenscar
- Gormire Lake and Boltby Scar from Sutton Bank
- Rosedale Head from Rosedale Abbey
- Mount Grace Priory and Scarth Wood Moor from Osmotherley
- Shelderskew Moor and Hob Cross from Commondale
- Lastingham and Ana Cross from Hutton-le-Hole
- Urra Moor, Cold Moor and the Wainstones from Clay Bank
- Bloworth Crossing from Ingleby Greenhow
- Black Hambleton from Over Silton
- Esklets and Upper Baysdale from Westerdale
- Roseberry Topping, Highcliff Nab and Cook’s Monument
*** PLEASE NOTE: PRODUCT IS FULFILLED OFFSITE SO MAY ARRIVE SEPERATE TO OTHER ITEMS ORDERED THROUGH THE YORKSHIRE SHOP ***