This superb offer gives you both the hugely popular North York Moors Pack and the two local Ordnance Survey Explorer maps to give you endless adventures in this beautiful part of Yorkshire.
The North York Moors Pack contains 20 of the best circular walks to suit all abilities that certainly make the most of the stunning East coast, picturesque villages and wild moorland in an area that has always been a favourite with walkers. Each walk is presented on an individual handy, durable, weather-proof walking card with Ordnance Survey mapping and come complete with a user guide and bespoke map case.
The walks are…..
- Pickering Castle and the North York Moors Railway
- Maw Wyke Hole from Robin Hood’s Bay
- Grosmont and the Moors Railway from Egton Bridge
- Littlebeck and Falling Foss from May Beck
- The Hole of Horcum from Saltergate
- Rievaulx Abbey from Old Byland
- Cloughton and Hayburn Wykes
- Rudland Rigg and Farndale from Low Mill
- Mallyan Spout and Roman Road from Goathland
- Robin Hood’s Bay from Ravenscar
- Gormire Lake and Boltby Scar from Sutton Bank
- Rosedale Head from Rosedale Abbey
- Mount Grace Priory and Scarth Wood Moor from Osmotherley
- Shelderskew Moor and Hob Cross from Commondale
- Lastingham and Ana Cross from Hutton-le-Hole
- Urra Moor, Cold Moor and the Wainstones from Clay Bank
- Bloworth Crossing from Ingleby Greenhow
- Black Hambleton from Over Silton
- Esklets and Upper Baysdale from Westerdale
- Roseberry Topping, Highcliff Nab and Cook’s Monument
To complete the bundle we have included both Ordnance Survey Explorer maps that cover the area. These can be used alongside the North York Moors Pack but it also means you are free to make your own adventures should you wish to do so.
Buy the bundle and SAVE £10 – your adventure starts here!