This brilliant SPECIAL OFFER both SAVES you £10 and gives you two great guide books.
First the North York Moors pack gives you 20 of the best walks throughout this amazing National Park…whether you like woodland walks, tranquil valleys, open moorland or walks along the majestic coastal walks the North York Moors Pack has them.
Secondly the Making Tracks title will entertain your children with their very own walking guide which lets them lead the way on 12 enchanting walks where they will learn as they explore…written especially for them by a primary school headteacher this book will make it a happy day in the countryside for all the family.
This set will also make a great gift….go on, treat someone!
See where we can take you…..
- Pickering Castle and the North York Moors Railway
- Maw Wyke Hole from Robin Hood’s Bay
- Grosmont and the Moors Railway from Egton Bridge
- Littlebeck and Falling Foss from May Beck
- The Hole of Horcum from Saltergate
- Rievaulx Abbey from Old Byland
- Cloughton and Hayburn Wykes
- Rudland Rigg and Farndale from Low Mill
- Mallyan Spout and Roman Road from Goathland
- Robin Hood’s Bay from Ravenscar
- Gormire Lake and Boltby Scar from Sutton Bank
- Rosedale Head from Rosedale Abbey
- Mount Grace Priory and Scarth Wood Moor from Osmotherley
- Shelderskew Moor and Hob Cross from Commondale
- Lastingham and Ana Cross from Hutton-le-Hole
- Urra Moor, Cold Moor and the Wainstones from Clay Bank
- Bloworth Crossing from Ingleby Greenhow
- Black Hambleton from Over Silton
- Esklets and Upper Baysdale from Westerdale
- Roseberry Topping, Highcliff Nab and Cook’s Monument
And TWELVE fascinating walks written especially for children – let them lead the walk!
- Thornton le Dale
- Robin Hood’s Bay
- Roseberry Topping
- Rievaulx Abbey
- Dalby Forest
- Falling Foss
- White Horse, Kilburn
Whether you are treating yourself or buying a gift for friends or family SAVE MONEY and buy the set!