We love the idea of getting children walking in the countryside so we are really proud of our ‘Making Tracks’ series!
Making Tracks in the Yorkshire Dales explores the wonderfully varied Dales countryside and contains 10 interesting, easy-to-follow short walks created especially for children.
- Each page is written & illustrated in a format which appeals to children of ages 5-12.
- Designed for children to take the lead, reading the instructions & the child-friendly maps whilst looking for things of interest along the way.
- Each walk is printed in a separate booklet therefore meaning less to carry whilst out & about.
- Also contains an introductory booklet which gives you all the information you need to know about the 10 walks & much more besides.
The series is, therefore, designed for children to take the lead with straightforward instructions and child-friendly maps. The “Making Tracks” Packs also appeal to some third-age walkers who enjoy walking with their grandchildren, or simply like to undertake interesting walks at a more leisurely pace.
The locations of the walks are throughout the Yorkshire Dales and include:
- Malham Cove
- Aysgarth Falls
- Studley Royal Estate
- Brimham Rocks
- Bolton Abbey
* Emphasis is on walking with fun and activity in mind.
* The eye-catching, brightly illustrated booklets provide all the information needed, and encourage children to look for things of interest along the way.
* This colourful collection is written and illustrated to appeal to children between the ages of 5 and 12.
* Has equal appeal to mature walkers interested in shorter walks of interest.
* Helpful advice on what children should wear and what to take with them.
* Country Code explained.
*** PLEASE NOTE: PRODUCT IS FULFILLED OFFSITE SO MAY ARRIVE SEPERATE TO OTHER ITEMS ORDERED THROUGH THE YORKSHIRE SHOP ***